Monday, March 2, 2009

The Revolution Starts at Noon

I am conservative when it comes to politics but I am far from active. I vote and keep up on things. I read a lot of blogs, mostly righty ones, and I guess the fact that the Republican Party is on the outs right now is leading to an active discussion of its future. Somehow Rush's speech at CPAC has galvanized the "grow the party by appealing to moderate" wing against the "hardcore" right. Here are a couple of posts that seem to summarize things. First at The Strata-Sphere the moderate argument is made. Then at Ace of Spades is the middle view, the base is important to the Part as a whole. Then at Riehl World View is the more stronger support of the Rush view. Makes you think in a sad way of this scene from Monty Python's Life of Brian.

No comments: