Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whan All Blogging Is Vanity Blogging

This is my vanity blog. Hence the fact that maybe six people read it and most come through for my link to Bluegear.com's post on making a California legal AR-15. It seems to be a a hot topic -- making a California legal AR-15 that is.

There is an ongoing kerfuffle in the Blogosphere because the National Review Online's Ed Whelan outed an anonymous blogger who had criticized him. Personally I blog anonymous here just because -- I blog professionally under my real name elsewhere.

Now if you look at Memeorandum at around 1921 EDT this is what you will see:



So the topic of the outing has become one of those things where people discuss and link back and forth. Why the outing occurred probably is not so important as the fact. I would think, though, that if you were worried about your blogging affecting your employment you might not want to do it.

No comments: