Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bad Eighties Videos

I love videos from the Eighties. There are so many bad ones - and not just because the song is bad or stupid. But bad concept wise, acting, story etc. You know. People forget that with the advent of MTV videos became very important and I wasted many an hour after 1981 watching them.

MTV was pretty much 24 hour videos through 1991 or so. Then they started doing shows, first some comedy and then game shows. I guess once they started with the Real World they did drama.

Then I had to switch to VH-1, which at least showed videos, but showed pop more then Top 40. With Alternative Music in the 1990's videos sort of died.

If I could have DirecTV I would watch VH-1 Classic 24 hours a day.

If you want a good example of a bad song, bad video, and a bad movie, watch this:

No comments: